Pierogi Making Class
Durartion of class: 2 hours.
During this class you will learn about the history of Pierogi, the varieties of recipes and the ways to serve them. We will teach you how to work the perfect dough and how to turn it into hand pinched dumplings. You will also find out how to prepare various fillings for Pierogi as well as how to dress them. We will conclude the class with Pierogi cooking and of course – eating!
- All recipes and instructions used during the class are yours to take.
- This class rewards you with a coupon for 15% off all products in our store for your next shopping.
- At the end of this class we will draw the name of the participant that will be rewarded with a Free Polish Lunch in our restaurant.
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm (select your date during registration)
Price: our promotion – buy a class for yourself, get your friend’s for discounted price
- $40.00 per person
- $75.00 per two participants
- $110.00 per three participants
- $140.00 per four participants
- $160.00 per five participants
Your registration followed by the payment has to be received seven days before the class date.
We reserve the right to reschedule a class if there is no sufficient number of participants registered. The total capacity for each class is 15. In case it is exceeded, we reserve the right to offer a different date to exceeded participants, the participation is always admitted on the first come first served bases. Thank you for your cooperation.
Cancellation of your registration is possible no later than 7 days prior to the date of your event. Groupon Voucher owners: please provide your code in a comment box; if you have registered for the class and later you register for another date, your Voucher will automatically be redeemed at the first class that you should be participating in. Please note that we are currently having a lot of Cooking Classes registrations so if you register twice, you make it impossible for the other people to sign up.
Gallery from our Pierogi Classes